BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm Gonna Do It!!!!

From here on out, you my friends, are the official witnesses seeing that I am going to start playing piano again!!! Now I used to play when I was younger. But lets just say that wasn't exactly my scence at the time. Now I won't be performing. I just want to play for myself and others around me. The music I will be playing is going to be the music that Michael Buble sings. Or Frank Sinatra. Those great musicians and the music that they sang. So my friends, you are witnesses seeing me officially declaring my music resuming to what it used to be. Okay that last part didn't really make sense, but I think you get the point. haha well anyways, enjoy the rest of your day and I'll enjoy the rest of mine "D

0 comments: