I hate the fact that I can't choose for myself. I hate the fact that I follow everyone else and not myself. I hate the fact that I don't feel comfortable around my own friends. I hate the fact that I always feel lonely even though I am surrounded by so many. I hate the fact that I can't decided who I like and that I make choices from someone elses' feelings. I hate how I never feel happy anymore. I hate the fact that I compare myself to others. I hate the fact that I'm not smart enough compared to others. I hate the fact that when I achieve something, someone achieves something so much better. I hate the fact that I feel so ungrateful when things could be so much worse. I hate the fact that I can never express my feelings with others. I hate the fact that I'm only happy around my family when I want to be happy around everyone. I hate the fact that I don't feel pretty enough but everyong always tells me I am. I hate the fact that I always feel put down by others. I hate the fact that I feel pressured by my friends. I hate the fact that I act like one person but then act like another. I hate the fact that I have written so many things that I hate. I hate the fact that I hate things in this world. I just hate the fact...
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment