BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Doesn't life just suck sometimes?

So I know I'm probably being a baby and all but when life sucks it sucks. And my sucks probably doesn't suck as bad as the soliders fighting for our lives in Iraq. So I really shouldn't be talking. But it sucked to me and that's all that matters. I'm not saying life is based around me. I'm saying that to me my life sucks right now and that matters to me. Anyways, I want to tie-dye shrits really bad. Really really bad. Me and some friends want to try it. But I want like a diagonal pattern and I can't find it on the interent. I'll just ask some friends and see if they know how they did it. I'll be asking them because they have diagonal patterened t-shirts in tie dye. Anyways. I should really get to my homework. I have an essay to write and the rough draft needs to be finished by tomorrow so that it can be peer edited tomorrow. And I have 3 math assignments to do. I'm keep telling myself that I've just been so busy and yet here I am sitting on the computer writing this when my essay is right at my feet. Literally. Jason probably won't be home for awhile. He's at the rec center with some friends. I'll just have to wait. Clean my room, do some homework. If I'm lucky I can try and finish all of my homework. Ha! Like that will happen. Oh well I can still try. A girl can only dream. Well I'm gonna go. Get to my homework. Not my life. My homework. Bye.

0 comments: