Well life. Sometimes it sucks; sometimes it doesn't. You know, I've decided I can't wait for high school. I mean yeah sure I don't know where the classes are and not a lot of people there. Unless they mysteriously know me somehow...but anyways I can't wait. I get a new experience. New people, new teachers, new enviroment. It's great. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people. Making new friends. Don't get me wrong I love my friends that I have now. But there are tons of other people out there that I want to know and learn about. Have you ever gone through a stage-or going through-where you just seem to be observing everyone? Certain things that you do or see or maybe the people around you. Do you ever think that you could improve on something but always find yourself back in that same position?? You want to change but you just can't under circumstances. I don't know if anyone understands, it's probably silly that I'm asking these questions anyways. But who knows, maybe someone out there is thinking the same things that I'm thinking. Or maybe I am just the only one who is thinking these thoughts. Who knows....
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment