BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This week so far...

Well this week has been, well lets just put it as 'eh'. Not too great not too bad just kind of a week. I'm not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about but if you do, well then good for you. You know what kind of sucks? Taking a 3 hour nap and then waking up and still being tired. Or waking up and having a song stuck in your head. First of all how did the song get in your head and second why was it that song? When I woke up from my nap today, the song Favorite Girl(acoustic) by Justin Bieber was stuck in my head. And I have no idea how it got there. I haven't even heard it for awhile. I've only listened to it on Brent's laptop but he needs his laptop for school so I try not to get on there very often. I mostly get on this one. So anyways on Monday(yesterday 11/30/09)I had a game against the older Murray team. It was mostly fun but there was another girl on the team who I think was taking it a little more than fun. But oh well we didn't do as bad as we have other games. Today(Tuesday 12/1/09)has been an alright day. Some kids I know called me a hobbit and it got to me a little bit. And then Jason started calling me a hobbit. That's was a lot of fun(not). And then we had the little food donation thing at our house and it was freezing. I hope no one was too cold out there. I stayed out there long enough for a donut and then went back inside because I was too cold. Tomorrow I have young women's. And I have absolutely no idea what we are doing. Oh I think we are going to go see the lights with the young men. Hmm I hope that will be fun. I just hate how cold I get. I really don't like the cold. I mean if you had to pick between hot or cold I would pick cold. Because you can always bundle up and get warmer. But in hot you can't do anything but stripe down and then even after you stripe down you are still hot. Hopefully I will never have to pick between hot and cold and just stay warm. There are only 24 days left until Christmas and I can only think of a few things that I want. A new soccer ball, cd's, yellow vans, and some clothes. Mom said though she might just give us money and then we can buy our own clothes and then she'll wrap them. But I think it's more fun not knowing what is in the box. Oh well. So I have to go pray with the family now. I hope you enjoyed my boring life so far in this week. I'll hopefully write soon. Bye.

0 comments: