Well here I am, again, bored out of my mind!! I'm sitting here on the couch eating a hot dog, listening to music, and talking to my friend. Mindy sitting on the other end of the couch being a nerd eating pizza and reading Eclipse. I could go do my homework but it's all the way upstairs and I don't feel like getting it. I know that sounds really lazy because it is but I'm not kidding. There is absolutely nothing going on. I'm actually listening the the song War, what is it good for? from Rush Hour and there's the line in there that goes War! huh-yeah What is it good for?Absolutely nothing Uh-huh. And I'm writing this and I heard that line and it made me smile! :D see smile. That was such a pathetic joke. Someone needs to help me now. I have absolutely like I have already said NOTHING GOING ON!!!!!!!!! Well I start CRT Science testing. Whoot - whoot(sarcastic). But hey Tina is coming next week!!! Yeah!!!! And school's almost over with, and still I've probably learned nothing :P. We've, my team, has won our last two soccer games which is really good because they have both been really hard games. The reefs have been horrible. They barely have called any fouls on the other team but can always find a way to call it on us. I can't believe them. But I think our last game is this Tuesday or Saturday. I don't know I can't remember. All I know is that it is at Bonneville High. And then I have my finale school concert this Thursday which is good, and I get to go to a German restraunt this week. And that will be loads of fun. If I can even order in German. That's the only thing I'm worried about :/. But then we get to go to a little bakery and have chocolate and stuff there. Yummy!! So yeah. This is the end of Boredom: Episode 4. Stay tuned for next times episode.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey, I like your background. I think you should enjoy being bored, it sounds like you have lots of things going on. And I would think it would be easy being entertained with you, you're so silly!
Post a Comment