BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Boredom episode 3


Okay so here I am bored, again. If you are wondering why it's boredom episode 3 is because this is my third post on boredom. So I've decided to call it that. But I'm watching the TV show Doctors. It's you know, about medical health issues. Today they are having a heated discussion on Autism and what its caused by and how they are trying to find a cure. When I say They, I mean AAP. AAP stands for American Academy of Pediatrics. So it was pretty cool. I didn't actually get to see all of it. But if you go to their website http://www.thedoctorstv.com/, you should be able to find it. If not just search and if you have sound you should be able to watch the great and heated discussion on Autism. Well I don't have a lot to say. And if I do it's mostly about complaining. Like my legs are sore and now my neck hurts and I don't know why. I have camp certification tonight and I have practice tomorrow and the team is thinking about toliet papering a girl on our team because it's her birthday. Michelle has been proposed to and her unofficial official wedding date is August 15, 2009. So we are probably going to go see that instead of going to Lake Powell. So that's all with me. I hope I can, well I don't know. But yeah. Bye.

1 comments:

Writer said...

wow becky you still post stuff on this? oh p.s this is Jason