Hey guess what!?!? I'm bored. I am so bored that it's not even funny. People say that all the time. If it's not funny then why did you say that? 'Cuz if it was funny wouldn't we all be laughing?? Oh well. It's 9:16 and I am talking to my friend Curtis and was talking to Jason. My hands feel sweaty and I feel like my hands are like sliding all over the keyboard and that I'm not spelling right. I would love to just spell something without having to make mistakes. It would just be so much easier. Anyways, there's only like 3, 4 more days of school left. Oh well. It's Tuseday now and we end school on Friday. You do the math. If you know the answer just comment or something because I really just don't care at the moment. So what's up with everyone else? Of course you can't really answer me at the moment cuz this is a computer and the only way you can talk to someone is online or like an webcam or something. Computers/laptops get hot really fast. The bottom of my hand, like the wrist or whatever is really warm. Not like "MOM!! I JUST BURNED MY HAND OF MY STRAIGHTNER!! I'M MELTING!!!" More just like "Oh my hand is really warm and this computer is getting pretty warm." I am so bored as you can tell. And not only that but that is kind of the title of this little tidbit or however you spell that. You know what's a weird word. Fuddy Duddy. Really weird right?? But yet it is just so much fun to say! Fuddy Duddy!! Your a Fuddy Duddy. No your a Fuddy Duddy! I am just so bored. Tina left and now I have nothing to do. I mean I could read a book but it's all the way upstairs. I know that is really lazy and all but school is almost over and I am just so ready for it be out. But yeah. I wonder how long I can keep up this tidbit. That's a weird word to. There are a lot of weird words out there. Did you know that yummy isn't in the dictionary? I did! :P My friend told me. At least I think it's true. I mean I think she's trust worthy so I believe her. So yeah. Have you ever noticed that when you post something on your blog is comes out smaller on the actually site than it does when you are writing it? Because you have this box your writing in, and you get it just the way you want it but when you actually put it on the blog, it's all weird and it doesn't look like anything the way you wanted it. It totally stinks!!! Oh well. It is now 9:30 and I am still talking to Curtis. I guess I'm going to go know. I wrote this entire thing in like 14 minutes. Weird. Well anyways, I think I'm going to go. So have fun reading this stupid article or whatever. So yeah. Bye :D
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment