Declan Galbraith By: Becky Jessop
Declan Galbraith is a singer from United Kingdom. How he came around is pretty cool. But not as cool as his music. He has such a love for his music that he does home school. Me trying to tell about how he got known isn't even close to how good he tells the story.
He would sit there and watch his Poppy Ben - Grandpa - and the musicians for hours upon hours which gave him the influence to sing. He can even remember singing at the age of two. He says; "These are some of my very first memories in life – always singing." He started singing at the age of seven and was first really noticed when he insisted on singing at an annual Rochester Dickens Festival. The festival was a day where people were invited to dress up in costumes to celebrate the life and time of Charles Dickens had with their town. Declan dressed up as a chimney sweep and that's where it all began.
When he started singing the crowd listening went crazy over his singing. Awhile after that he started to enter some of the local contests. And in that first year he had won fifteen titles and £1,000.00. Heck!!! I want to earn that much and I'm only four years younger than he is. When I grow up I'm going to produce. He is now one of United Kingdoms biggest teen singers. He is a really BIG hit in Germany and Australia.
I hope to one day meet Declan Galbraith and Tom Daley and tons of other teen idols. Especially British ones. I hope to one day become a music producer and to produce Declan. And I would also like to produce lots of other singers such as Billy Gilman. And I would also like to sing some of my own songs and publish them. I would even like to do duets with both Billy Gilman and Declan Galbraith. These kids have both inspired me to take things into my own hands. Not like hurting anyone or anything. But they have inspired me to do my best. And I plan on doing that.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Declan Galbraith
Posted by Life is strangely wonderful. Sometimes. at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BECKY!!!
You need to visit my blog and comment more!!!!! Oh and By the way... your blog is amazing!!!!
How interesting! I want to hear this guy's music now!
Ms. L
Post a Comment