BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hum diddy, hum diddy, hum diddy

Well lets see. Today is November 22, 2009 and the time is 4:04 p.m. and I'm freaking. You know I really don't like winter. I hate being cold. See being warm is just so much fun. But when people ask would you rather be warm or cold I'd probably say cold. Because you can bundle up and stay warm. And then if you get too hot wearing all of those layers you can just take them off. But not when you are hot because you can't really take anything off....and if you well then that is just plain wrong. I guess if you could consider this a Boredom: Episode 9 but....it's too much work to get the picture and the whole shabang. Haha and today in church we talked about to not be lazy. I'm so not a good listener if I'm saying it's too much work to find a picture off the internet and post it. Relationship status: ummm complicated(probably sucks right now). Yeah well he's pissed at me and so I feel horrible because I hate it when he is. I shouldn't probably even talking about this. Just makes me feel more depressed. Well I guess it doesn't really matter. Not a lot of people even look at my blog anyways. So I can probably just speak all I want. Haha all I do is talk. Well except for when something is wrong and when I have to be quiet and when I'm sleeping. I hope I don't talk while I'm sleeping because if not that is really embarrassing. So I should probably do my math. But I have no idea where my dad is and I need help. He's probably sleeping or something. I think his knee has been bothering him again. Everytime I see him limping around I feel so sad and I just want to pick him up and carry him so that he doesn't have to hurt anymore. Wow that probably sounds really lame, but it's true. I have no idea what to write now. I'm just really cold. I have no idea why. I just have chills runing up and down my body. Well the Real game will be on at 6:30 and we are going over to Jed and BreAnns because they are such loving kind brother and sister in law who want us to come over and have a fun time enjoying Real Salt Lake whoop L.A. Galaxy. Well I guess I am gonna get off this thing. *sighs* just go back to kind of sucky life.

0 comments: