Okay so the other night, October 7, 2009, I was invited to a haunted house. Nightmare on 13th to be exact. So anyways, I have NEVER been in a haunted house before. So I'm like freaking out before we even get close to the buliding. And then this creepy like monster thing walks out and I'm freaking out because we'll it's kind of creepy. So it walks past us, and then my friend Jason gets me all paranoid that he's going to like come up from behind me and scare the freaking crap out of me. So now that I'm all paranoid I have to turn around to make sure that the creepy thing doesn't come from behind and scare me. Then after awhile we get in for free because we had wrist bands(I borrowed one from my friend Emily). So we get in there and I start freaking out. I got scared before we were even like 10 feet in. Okay haunted houses scare the living crap out of me. But luckily I had my friends there with me. And Sydney warned me about certain things that were coming up. And then at the end there is a chainsaw guy. It's an acutal chainsaw. I was afraid that he was going to chop my legs off!!! And then when I got home later that night and was telling my parents about it, I found out that my brother was a chainsaw guy there!! I couldn't believe it!!! But my favorite part of the whole thing was the bubble part. It was during the clown section and it was like a black light and then the bubbles were like glowing and it was so cool!!! Other scary things happened but I don't feel like writing it all down. If you would like to know more, call me. So that's my haunted house adventure! Thanks for reading "D
Thursday, October 8, 2009
HAUNTED HOUSE!!!!!!!
Posted by Life is strangely wonderful. Sometimes. at 5:52 PM
Labels: Haunted house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment