So mom found these healthy bars. It's like a fruit Popsicle. But it has chunks of fruit on it. Now if you know me, I don't like chunks of fruit in the things I eat. Like yogurt, I can't eat it with fruit. I don't know why it is like that, but it is. So I ate a chunk and I said that I ate it. And dad said that was amazing and that I should blog about it. So I am. Not only in the process of writing this entry, I was traumatized by Jed's great big belly. He was as big as BreAnn with the twins. No joke. So he decideds to flash me because it's funny. Then he does it in front of the computer. I have been traumatized for life. I will no longer be able to look at this computer the same way ever again. EVER!!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment