Jordan is coming home this Wednesday!! I am so super happy!! I have missed him so much over this last couple of months. I know he's only been gone for a couple of months, but it's hard having one of your closest cousins move across the world. As you can tell,^me and Jordy are very special spirits. We like to laugh and make funny and very weird faces. And yes as you can see I was trying to put enough words in that sentence to get the line in the same place as my little arrow thing. I am so super that he is finally coming home. He came home once and I missed him!!! I had gone to soccer practice and not 5 minutes after they, Jordan Aunt Christine and Izia-I have no idea how to spell his name, came over to our house. I was pretty frustrated as you would be able to know that. When you put me and Jordan together, we have a blast we are like two comedians doing a laugh off or whatever. We are probably the two funniest people in the house. Okay maybe that's not true, but I sure think so :D. And we are so tight that we are two friggin' peas in a pod. Or any way metaphor you want to use. So I kind of just felt telling you that. I got to see a little of the new TV series called Kings. It's actually a pretty good show. But I didn't really see much. So I'm going to have to watch it later. School is pretty much school. So as you can guess, it sucks. It has its good days and its bad. I have to do a science project. And as you can guess, I don't want to do it. Even if I am doing it with someone else. But oh well. Oh and on Friday-March 13-I went to the movies with a some friends, and it turned out that it was my surprise birthday party from them. So that was pretty sweet. After that we went to a place called Scoopology. It's a chocolate factory. But then that closed so we went back to the movie theater to get warm. A couple minutes later a guy came up to us and used a pick up line on us girls. He said, "Are you guys from Tennessee because your the only Ten I See." How lame is that?!?!? Oh well. Then his "Pose" started swearing at us as we left. But yeah. I have to go. Because it's 10:20. So yeah.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Jordan is coming HOME!!! and other things
Posted by Life is strangely wonderful. Sometimes. at 9:00 PM
Labels: Jordan and other stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment