BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, January 18, 2009

DJ and J-Dog

I finally got to see the twins. Me and Mindy got to go in and see them. They are so adorable. I think I am going to eat them. They are very small. And if you ask me J-Dog looks like a little Who. But a very cute Who. And Daddy -Grandpa- can always make DJ smile. It's so cute. And their little mouths look like Cheerios. Which is so freakin' adorable. Oh by the way did I say that they were adorable? Well let me tell you one more time. THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!!! So you're probably wondering why I call them DJ and J-Dog. And if you're smart enough then you will know that DJ is Daniel James and that J-Dog is Jared McKay. So I'm oficially calling them J-Dog and DJ. Of course those aren't our actual babies but they sure are a cute picture of two babies. But aren't babies so cute? These two boys are a miracle to our family and for Jed and BreAnn. I love these two boys. And there is now way that I could never not love them. I just wish that they would get out of the hospital so that I can hold them. I put y hand on them but I didn't get to hold them. But at least seeing them and being able to touch them was good enough for me. Well for now anyways ;){wink}. I will keep you up to date with them and all that good stuff. I have no idea how much longer they will be in the hospital. But I hope that they get out soon. Everyone does. So yeah I guess that's pretty much. I'll have to get an actual one to show you 'cuz those aren't my two adorable nephews. But we have some for you. So yeah. I love babies :)

1 comments:

Katrina said...

So wait . . . do you like babies? I'm confused :)