So I'm sitting here. And there is nothing to do. I'm talking to 3 people at once. Okay now 2. But I have like 3 bubble at the bottom of my screen. & I'm getting a headache. My Mom freaked because I played soccer after school w/ one girl & who knows how many boys. But I don't plan on doing anything w/ them ever. It's 10:02 & I'm telling you how my day went. I am so pathtic. I need to do something. Like paint a picture or listen to music. Or read. I need to do something or I might go mad!!!! Some one needs to help me. My brain is melting out of my eyesockets(is that how you spell it??) because I am so freaking bored. And Tina was all like, 'You need to write something on your blog because you haven't for a million years.' And here I am blogging & I am bored. I tell you BORED!!!! Please someone help me!!! And on Wednesday I have to speak. And I have to type it up & everything. Crap!!! I'm really tired & thirsty. I hate it when I'm thirst. That's why some people go to the bathroom 14 times a day. Crazy right? I mean honestly. I think I drink a lot of water just drinking two bottles. Well I'm going to go because I'm kind of mad at my parents & kind of tired.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment